



Yesterday was moving day for Matthew and Kristin, and it went amazingly well. I prayed all morning for the Lord to temper the elements. It rained all day, and was a bit wet, and it was foggy at times, but it stayed above freezing (January!) and wasn't a problem for travel. We started loading the truck at 9:45 and had it full by 10:40. I went from their apartment home for a few things and then to get Sara and then followed them to the new house. By the time we got there, the truck was empty! Sara and I put beds together and made them, and another crew emptied boxes into kitchen cabinets. When I left about 3:00 they were taking a break to watch a movie on the couches in their living room, with the stereo hooked up and stuff on shelves. So, it was a great day. By the way, Axton didn't travel to the new house in a box, in fact, he missed the whole thing!
2 comments:
Wow! That's what I call a very smooth move! Glad the weather stayed above freezing even if it did rain.
Hey! I can't believe you guys escaped ND too! How are you enjoying UT? I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog... it is great to catch up with people I haven't seen in forever!
Post a Comment