Monday, January 19, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa to FOUR

We're grandparents again! Kathy and Doug had a sweet little 8 pound, 20 inch long baby boy this morning at 11:07 in their time zone. We're thrilled and excited for them. I just wish I could be there to give him a love. (We don't have a "for sure" name yet.)

For those who are invited, they've posted pictures at their blog.

4 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful event. We expect lots of pictures to share at the NoDak reunion!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure #4 is as cute as #1, 2 and 3. Please post some pictures for those of us that are not a part of the invited blog spot. Do we have a name?

Tubbs Family said...

Congrats! We all have kids for our parents to say thank you for doing a wonderful job raising us. He's one lucky kid to have you guys!

Jen and Allen said...

How exciting congrats!