Friday, October 17, 2008

Morning Fog


We had a chilly weekend, including some very early snow (which is gone now) but Monday morning, we watched the fog roll in and cover the valley from our window up on the side of the mountain. It looked so amazing I had to take pictures. The fog only lasted a few hours and never did get to our house.

4 comments:

The Schooley's said...

What a beautiful sight to wake up to. I love the fog, ok, I love cool pictures taken of fog. That is one of the prettiest pictures I have seen. You should submit it somewhere!!

Lisa said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. It was strange being down in that fog and thinking about just a hundred feet up, as if I could stand on my tippie toes high enough, I could peek over it and see across the valley. I also love how there's just a tiny pocket around campus.

Granny D Fifield said...

Aren't we very lucky! Everyday is filled with the beauty of this valley. Thanks for sharing this one.

Kristin said...

Cool pic, i alsolove hte new background for your blog!