Today I did applesauce - 38 quarts. Lisa called midway through the day and asked if she could bring dinner and eat with us. That was welcome since we would have had leftovers. She and I danced around each other pretty well in the kitchen, me doing applesauce, her cooking up a tasty meal and both of us taking turns watching kids. Some of this applesauce is for Kristin. She and I will be doing apple pie fillings tomorrow, but I felt the need to get the sauce done today and Kristin was out of town for the day. I called and asked her if she would be upset if I did it all. She didn't mind. When you get out all the pots and the Victorio Strainer, and make a big mess, you might as well get it all done. The kitchen looks pretty clean, considering!

By the way, this picture was taken with my new Iphone. Not bad, huh? Maybe soon I'll get good at blogging from afar.
1 comment:
And it was soooo good too...
Post a Comment