Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sara is here!

Sara is here!



OK, that isn't her.




Oh yes, here she is:







Sara arrived yesterday. She's staying here for her spring break from school. It has been so fun to have her here. (Really, she doesn't sleep all the time, I just caught her having a Sunday afternoon nap.)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Where did the Sara cutout come from? That's awesome! I want one... Can it go to work for me or ride in the carpool lane with Doug? ;)

Laurie HF said...

The cutout is from last Halloween. The youth of the ward made it in response to 2nd ward doing a BYU "door" for the bi-ward Halloween party. (At Bishop F's request.)

Tubbs Family said...

Ha Ha, I can't believe you still have the 'USU Sara'!! That's awesome. I'm glad you've been able to put it to good use...can it babysit?

The Schooley's said...

The wooden Sara is the best. I love it!