Monday, March 24, 2008

My salad garden

I'm growing salads in my basement. This has been so fun and tasty! I already shared my aerogarden, and we had great little tomatoes from that (it has now been switched over to a new crop of herbs). But here's my basement garden.

I do have stupid little gnats (see all the dead ones stuck to the yellow sticky traps), but they don't bother the lettuce. They're just annoying.

2 comments:

The Schooley's said...

You are awesome with gardening. I think you just might be my hero in the gardening department. Love the dead gnats stuck to the yellow traps. The boys thought it was great!! Way to go! Great work!!

The Schooleys

Tubbs Family said...

Thats amazing. And a good idea to do it in the basement. The kiddos like to mess with the orange tree, so we're trying to find safe places for it. I guess first we'd have to clean the basement! Anyway, your amazing!!