Sara wasn't home from the hospital even twelve hours before taking Lucy for her first outing to see her daddy march in the graduation processional.
Later that day Lucy got to meet her other grandparents and her great grandparents at a graduation barbecue at our house.
Meanwhile all this day, Lisa and Cody were showing off their brand new home and then that night moving in. The best place to see those pictures is on Lisa's blog. She writes wonderful posts and has all the pictures. It's been one of those weeks that you never forget.
3 comments:
Ahh, she is so beautiful! And what a beautiful name too! I am so happy for Sara.
I love the first pic with you and the babe! You, at this time, are experiencing the "windows of heaven."
Congrats on all your happiness! I love the pic of you holding little Lucy and what an adorable sweet name. Ditto also to what Nan said.
Post a Comment