Two weeks ago, the day I got here, Kathy's doctor predicted she wouldn't last 48 hours. We've all been telling her that when she finally went into labor, it would go quickly. We were right. This evening she began feeling "pressure waves" (Hypnobaby speak) about 4:00, and this little guy was born by 8:40 p.m. Tomorrow we'll probably know his name. He is 10 pounds, 1 oz and 20 inches long. That's about twice the weight of his cousin who is two weeks older. She was due to arrive about four days from now. He was supposed to be first, but his cousin jumped in front. Now I'm the grandma of six with one more still to go next month. I'm thrilled!

2 comments:
Matthew and I decided that our kids just like to be about 3 weeks older than their closest cousin. We're glad he's here and all went well.
Hooray! Congrats to Doug and Kathy. What a gorgeous little boy.
Post a Comment