Now that I'm back home from my trip to California, I can put up some of the pictures that were on my camera and thought I'd share a few special memories.
 |
| While we waited for the baby to be born, Ben and I took a trip north to visit his cousins. I got to play with both of these cute boys, who are actually a whole year apart in age, but get along famously. |
 |
This is the sweet new baby girl that Ben and I went to visit. We joked that Jayli and Bryan decided up in heaven that Jayli would trade Bryan three pounds for the January birthday. She was due February 10th and born January 15 at 5 pounds, 1 oz. He was due January 30 and born February 4 at 10 pounds 1 oz.
|
 |
| Jayli getting dressed. I brought size small jammies for both babies. Jayli's are too big (this outfit is smaller) and Bryan's are just right. |
 |
It was Axton's birthday the week I was there, so we opened presents a bit early. |
 |
| Here are the boys ready for church. We enjoyed going together. Ben loves his cousin Axton and for nearly the whole hour and a half drive up, he said "Axton's House" over and over again. He was sad to leave. |
 |
| Yes, that's a very pregnant woman re-hanging the blind after we finished the window casing. We got a lot of good projects done while we waited. |
 |
| Ben and I took several trips to the park. It was fun to do that in January. |
 |
| Ben got really good at climbing. I was surprised at how fast he learned. |
 |
| Finally, the event we thought was never going to come. I got to visit newborn Bryan in the hospital. But, I didn't know his name until the next morning. |
 |
| Lucky me, waking up with two snuggly boys. Their parents were pretty sleepy that morning, so I got to rescue them both and let the Mom and Dad sleep. This is the first morning after coming home from the hospital. I took the picture myself - we're still in bed. |
 |
| These are the jammies that I made for Bryan. I think he looks about a month old, not just a day old. |
It was a wonderful trip and I enjoyed being there. Now next month I get one more new baby, but this time I get to stay at home!
1 comment:
Adorable grandkids Laurie. I can't believe all of Jayli's hair. So darn cute. You must be one proud grandma!
Post a Comment