I haven't posted in quite a while. It's not because I haven't been hiking or haven't had anything to be thankful for. It's mostly because I just haven't had much time to sit at the computer. But the reason for that is a great one - kids, grandchildren and holidays. I just had to share some of what has been happening around here.
Getting ready to go sledding takes longer than actually sledding. And, it was dark outside. Read Lisa's post for more detail. She tells it best.
On Saturday, Bryce and I were babysitting these three munchkins while the adults went to see Harry Potter. Bryce, my child psychologist had them totally enthralled with several games. What a hoot to listen to them as he played with them. One game was the guessing game. It went something like this:
Lee: "I'm going to make a guess. I guess . . . . blue"
Bryce and kids: "That's a good guess!"
Everyone took turns guessing, but I guess Bryce's guess wasn't so good every time. They didn't think "egg nog" was good guess.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for putting them up.
I'll bet the grand kids could go sledding right out side grandma's door. Pretty nice!
Such fun times! :)
You've had a busy year and to think you still took time to score our Liken Hiken T-shirts too! You are a wonderful example of kindness. Your family is blessed to have you.
Post a Comment