Can you stand one more hiking post? I think this may be my last hike for this year. I think my buddies are planning to go next Friday, but Bryce and Sara will be out of school that day and we need to work on the house and wedding plans.
We did this hike in the spring and it was beautiful then, but I think even more beautiful with the fall leaves.

The temple sawmill trail follows the "Temple Fork" of the Logan River. The happy little stream was fun to listen to all along the trail.


In the 1860's the pioneering saints in the valley came here to cut lumber for the temple and houses in Logan. The mill burned, but just a few things are left.
From left to right, my hiking buddies, Nancy, me, JoLynn, Tracii, Nan, Kim and Teresa. We missed Lisa, who was not feeling well.
This view on the way out proves that winter is nigh.
5 comments:
Sara should go there for her engagement pictures! It is beautiful.
Yes, but it's quite a hike in to where the real beauty is. They've closed the road to replace the bridges. I think she could find someplace closer to the road.
How sad that it's your last hike - I'm up for some winter adventure when I come in November! (although I doubt I could keep up with all of your hiking buddies)
Karin, for sure this winter if you're around, we'll go snow shoeing or something. I know that a lot of these ladies would love to have the chance to go with you.
I love your hiking posts! They're very scenic and its such a great way to excersise and get out and get fresh air. Such a great idea!
Post a Comment