I'll be writing about these in my journal today, but this is what Bryce and I built today. We also spent the day organizing and moving some things around in the garage, getting two full garbage can's worth of stuff (mostly scrap wood) ready to burn or throw away.
I love watching how Bryce puts figures out and puts things together. I was helping with this, but notice he's drilling from the back?
Voila! A rack for extension cords and the hose for his compressor. The red rack that says Max on it was hung here a couple of weeks ago after I found it covered in dust when we were cleaning. It's great for hiking poles. Underneath the poles and the hat is the picture of "mi familie" by Max. It used to hang on his dog house.
Bryce did this project by himself while I was cleaning. He used cotter pins that he had from another project for his tie hangers. We have to get a few more pins for the last few holes on the left.
We started out with a plan to work in the yard moving compost and planting some onion plants that a friend gave us this week, but the wind was blowing and rain was threatening so we just got the onion area composted and the little plants in the ground, then went inside. The compost will just have to wait until the weather warms a bit more.
No comments:
Post a Comment