If you can guess how many pumpkins I planted this year, you win a free pumpkin!
Put your guess in the comments below. The first five to guess correctly win. (Sorry if you're out of town, I can't mail one to you, but I might send you something else delightful!)
8 comments:
I'm guessing 3. A little plant, a white plant, and a larger plant.
I'm guessing 3 as well. :) Quite the harvest!
I'm guessing that you planted 0 and they're all volunteers.
Sorry, there are no correct answers yet. Try again!
I guess 2: 1 little and 1 larger variety.
Very close Matthew.
OK, here's the answer. I PLANTED two pumpkins. Three of them actually grew, one that was a volunteer. I planted the white pumpkin, and the small "Jack Be Little" and the orange one came up on its own.
Thanks for your guesses! Matthew, your guess was close enough for a surprise in the mail.
I guess 2! :)
Post a Comment