Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We have had a most wonderful Christmas, and are heading out to visit the other half of our kids tomorrow.  We had lots of fun cooking and eating together and visiting.  Bryce and I had Christmas Eve all by ourselves, which for us was really fun.  We actually watched "It's a Wonderful Life" all the way through.  I've never done that before.  In the morning we had plenty of company.   I wish I was better about getting out my camera.  I didn't take a single picture of any of the 16 people who came for Christmas dinner.  I didn't get a picture of our stockings, or Bryce and I opening presents.   I didn't get any pictures of any grown-ups at all.  But here are a couple of kids opening presents (which in my opinion is one of the most fun things on Christmas).
And here's what Bryce got from me.  It makes me so happy to see his radiant smile when he comes home from skiing.  Oh, Kathy and Doug, those other presents by the skis are coming to your house!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful and Merry Christmas, and will have a joyous and prosperous and happy New Year. 

No comments: