In the morning, we watch the line of sun creep along the valley as we sit in the shadow of the mountain. It begins way out on the tips of the Wellsvilles, and then crawls slowly across the field below our house until the sun finally reaches the top of the mountain and spills its rays into our east windows. In the evening, the sun is on the other side of the valley and gives a totally different, but even more stunning view.
This week the pest spray guy came and dirtied up the windows, but the very next day a knock came on the door by a young man out to earn some extra cash and offering to wash my windows. Yup, I hired him. He did a good job. I've got to have this view!






3 comments:
It is a beautiful view!
Pretty Pictures!
that was me (sue) not rob, I don't know why he is signed in on my laptop....
Post a Comment