Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Great Blessings

Last night my youngest daughter Sara went to the temple for her first time. She was joined by her parents, her siblings with their spouses, (except Doug, who will join us in another week or so) two sets of grandparents and Aunt Karin. What an amazing blessing and an amazing evening to be in the temple with so many that I love! And, what a blessing that Sara has chosen this path for her life.

This morning, Sara, Lisa, Kathy, Karin, Eric and I went to the temple to do initiatory work. We had a thoroughly wonderful time, and it was again, such a great blessing to be in the temple with my children and my sister. I can't describe how grateful I am and how blessed I feel to know that my children have chosen righteousness for their lives.

Less than two weeks to the wedding! Oh, I guess Christmas comes first, huh? Better get shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! So excited for you all, that's just awesome!

Granny D Fifield said...

It really was a wonderful evening. Sara was so beautiful and happy. What a pay day for you two!