Buying and selling houses is extremely stressful! There are so many "what ifs" to worry about. What if the people buying our house change their minds or something happens and it is late closing? Then we have to find another way to come up with the down payment or risk losing the house we are buying. There are papers to sign and people to contact, so much to do.
Bryce says he's upset because according to the covenants and restrictions on the new house, he can't have a goat. :)
We spoke with our realtor here yesterday and she had only good things to say about how things are going on the sale, so that is good. I'm grateful right now for realtors and experts in money and legal forms. I'd be in even worse shape without the people that are working for us. Still, I'll be glad when the last paper is signed and the keys are in our hands.
2 comments:
Why can't you have a goat?? :0)!! I am sure things will go smoothly. I understand all the what if questions though. I have about a million of those a day when I let myself think about Japan!! Keep the faith!!
Trust me--I'll be happier too when you hand over the old keys and take the new ones. Then I'll know I'm for sure getting a piano. :D ps, this is from Lisa
Post a Comment